Select a page
Our office is open during normal business hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 5 PM & Friday, 8 AM - 1 PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with staff:
We require appointments to meet with staff: Please contact a member of our team to setup an appointment.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your bill, you’re still welcome to use the drop box by the back door. Please contact us at 270-769-0119 to let us know.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via Liscio or your client portal. You can also pay your bill through our website by clicking “Pay Bill” at the top right.
5. You are encouraged but not required to wear a mask when visiting the office. We can provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 270-769-0119 and we will be happy to assist you.